VP of Product
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
We are a seeking a driven VP of Product to lead our growing Product team and guide our product roadmap. Reporting into and working closely with the Founder/CEO, the ideal candidate will be a Maven brand evangelist who excels in a player-coach role. The VP of Product oversees every element of the product from its conceptualization to its deployment and post-deployment performance.
- Collaborate with CEO on product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead cross-functional teams to take a product from idea to production
- Provide technical leadership on all aspects of the Maven business
- Identify risks and oversee proper mitigations are implemented
- Own design and engineering briefs driving new product development
- Ensure Product team is evaluating and developing new technology options
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing teams on product and technology press
- Startup experience in the VP of Product or similar roles in early stage, fast-growing company environment
- 10+ years in product management; demonstrating strategic management functions
- Experience building product teams
- Excellent communication & strategic thinking skills, and strong business acumen
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Access to Maven 401K
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Sponsored monthly book club
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.