Overnight Care Coordinator (Customer Experience Team)
Maven is looking for part-time Care Coordinators to join our team to support our patients and practitioners overnight, with a start date of January 7th, 2019.
We are looking for Care Coordinators to be available for five overnight shifts per week, including Saturday and Sunday.
This is a telecommuting position and the hours will be 11 pm ET - 8 am ET (overnight).
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
Our Customer Experience team is the voice of Maven, helping both practitioners and patients navigate digital care. Given this role as a Care Coordinator, you must love to help people in their time of need. We believe customer experience is one of the most important and essential roles in the company. You will learn the ins and outs of the product, operations, and the needs of the customer. Therefore for the strongest candidates this is a jumping off point to grow with the company.
What you will do:
- Conduct introductory video appointments with patients connected to Maven through employer partnerships
- Deliver amazing service to our providers and patients through email, phone, and video chat
- Answer questions about our product, legal, e-prescribing, and provide personalized appointment booking support
- Come up with creative solutions to solve customer problems or issues
- Relay customer insights to management to improve product development
- You like to get things done and are exceptionally well-organized
- You're committed, flexible, and ready to take ownership in delivering excellent customer service
- You can work independently but are also excited to be in a collaborative team setting
- You are able to come up with creative solutions to solve customer problems, stay calm under pressure and put customers at ease
- You genuinely love helping people solve problems
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are passionate about healthcare and making a major contribution to an exciting organization
- You have empathy for patients and can work with discretion since you'll be working with sensitive health information
- A bachelor’s degree
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Access to Maven 401K
- Parental leave policy
- Sponsored monthly book club
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.