Director of Marketing
Maven is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team and provide operational and creative leadership to our marketing team to drive brand equity, customer acquisition and retention, while working closely with other key stakeholders in a cross-functional capacity.
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
- Identify and prioritize key marketing initiatives across the organization and create project briefing to fully inform and drive progress.
- Work with creative team to craft and execute communication strategy across audiences, platforms, and channels.
- Manage and understand needs of stakeholders on sales, accounts, and product to ensure enablement, engagement, and growth initiatives are met.
- Provide hands-on direction and leadership to ensure campaigns are on-brand and structured to achieve the greatest reach across Maven’s channels.
- Own relationships with outside agencies as needed (video, PR, etc) to drive best outcomes.
- Identify and improve operational structures around content management, email marketing initiatives, and social media.
- 5+ years experience in brand / marketing strategist role
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking ability
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch with strong organizational skills
- Comfortable receiving and synthesizing constructive feedback from various project stakeholders (sales team, creatives, clients, etc) and communicating direction outcomes as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively between stakeholders in a larger creative process
- Comfortable providing feedback to creative teams to reach best outcomes
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.