We believe better women’s health, and better access to care, are the keys to equality. For too long, women’s healthcare has been built with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to design a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. And because we are a startup determined to change the conversation, we are fast, scrappy, and full of passion.
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
We’re looking for a product designer to join us in building out the future of women’s healthcare. We’re a small team looking for a a talented designer with a passion for solving core user problems and creating beautiful, highly-functional designs across our desktop, iOS, and Android platforms.
On an average day you will:
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to build product at Maven
- Create user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes using tools like Sketch and Invision.
- Rapidly prototype and test new concepts, then share ideas and learnings with the team.
- Oversee implementation of the designs by working closely with the development team.
- Be a champion of design thinking and help encourage and inspire creativity around the organization.
- Collaborate with your teammates to continuously improve the UX and UI of the Maven apps.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have between 3-5 years of relevant product design experience
- You possess exceptional design skills (typography, composition, overall good design sensibilities)
- You have a solid knowledge design software & design systems
- You have the ability to design for many platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc)
- You prototype constantly (Framer, Marvel, InVision, etc)
- You are great at both written and verbal communication skills
- You love to work in a collaborative environment
- You have a sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills
- You are passionate about women’s health
- Free unlimited Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) policy
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.