Senior Product Designer
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us in building out the future of women’s healthcare. We’re a small team looking for an experienced, hands-on design leader who can take our design processes, systems & team to the next level. Applicants should have a passion for solving core user problems while owning all facets of design from user research to final UI execution, and the motivation to ensure that Maven's products are beautiful, highly usable and engaging from the largest feature to the smallest detail.
On an average day you will:
- Work closely with the product, engineering and leadership teams to build product at Maven
- Create user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes using tools like Sketch and Invision.
- Rapidly prototype and test new concepts, then share ideas and learnings with the team.
- Oversee implementation of the designs by working closely with the development team.
- Be a champion of design thinking and help encourage and inspire creativity around the organization.
- Collaborate with your teammates to continuously improve the UX and UI of the Maven apps.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have 6+ years of relevant product design experience
- You possess exceptional design skills (typography, composition, overall good design sensibilities)
- You are extremely proficient in design software & design systems
- You have the ability to design for many platforms (web, iOS, Android, etc)
- You prototype constantly (Framer, Marvel, InVision, etc)
- You are great at both written and verbal communication skills
- You love to work in a collaborative environment
- You have a sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills
- You have experience in owning design processes from end to end
- You are passionate about women’s health
- Free unlimited Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) policy
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.