Maven is looking for a Sales Director to join our team and lead Maven’s sales process in all stages from qualification to close.
Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s and family healthcare. Serving over tens of thousands patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven leverages its proprietary network of 1,000+ women’s and family health providers to deliver a cutting-edge parental management platform, Maven Maternity, with clinical programming for everything from fertility to pregnancy to return-to-work. Maven helps companies reduce maternity-related costs as well as attract and retain millennial talent. Maven also equips benefits teams and their consulting partners with data and insights necessary to help develop an effective family-friendly workplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading Maven Maternity’s sales process in all stages from qualification to close. You are a sales professional with demonstrated experience closing complex business deals, consistently meeting and exceeding goals. You will work with prospects to not simply buy Maven Maternity, but also to build business partnerships that enhance the growth of Maven’s business.
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to own a sales strategy and process that results in landing and retaining new clients
- Experience managing a sales process to close
- A network of relationships with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
- Passion for documenting and contributing new ideas and feedback from market to product
- Experience working cross-functionally in a small start-up environment
- Love for Salesforce
- Successful track record and 100%+ quota attainment for past 3+ years
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital health sales, ideally selling to HR/Benefits
- Experience leading sales with multi-million dollar contract values
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively about how to shorten the sales cycle
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and results-oriented
- Able to adapt presentations on-the-go to cater to different settings
- Business travel junkie with a love for keeping Salesforce up-to-date
- Sensitivity to large, complex business partnerships
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Sponsored monthly book club
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.