Senior Brand Designer
Maven is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to lead the creative strategy and execution across all marketing channels—from consumer campaigns to sales initiatives and brand experiences. This role requires a great storyteller that knows how to build a compelling narrative in different mediums for Maven’s core B2B and B2C audiences, including HR directors and key decision makers at potential Maven client companies and consumers of the Maven product.
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 150,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working women and families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Ready to join us?
- Develop concepts and execute creative assets for marketing department including digital and print, social, paid media, email, website, presentations, campaigns
- Balance creative inspiration with insightful analytics to ensure impactful campaigns
- Share insight into industry best practices and creative trends across all campaigns
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure creative work is addressing Maven’s strategic goals; will work closely with marketing, sales, and product to bring concepts to final execution.
- Manage and grow a team of junior communications designers
- Ensure a top-performing creative team with a focus on efficient workflows, iterative processes, and design reviews; committed to always improving process within the creative team and with other teams
- Work well in a resource-constrained environment; making smart decisions on where to invest time vs. where to get go with lower lift execution
- Ability to execute within budget and proactively raise concerns if budget is holding back the best path forward; ability to accurately estimate costs
- 6+ years of relevant experience in in-house marketing and/or agency positions; prefer some in-house experience
- Background in art direction and graphic design, digital product experience a plus
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work showing a sophisticated sense of brand expression
- Solid knowledge of the requirements of the creative process including typical timelines, budgets, and resources needed to efficiently produce quality work on time, and to specification
- Experience managing and developing a team with both junior and senior team members
- Clear communication skills with ability to articulate the thinking behind creative concepts
- Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail and solutions oriented
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- A passion and desire to work for a mission driven organization that aims to change the face of women’s healthcare
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Competitive salary
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!