Director of Channel Partnerships
Maven is looking for a Director of Channel Partnerships to build and maintain an ecosystem of key partners (including brokers, platforms) in order to drive Maven’s enterprise business growth.
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
- Develop and execute an overall channel partnership strategy and prioritization plan.
- Effectively position Maven as the thought-leader in women’s healthcare across the partner organizations.
- Identify, secure and build relationships with key contacts in existing partner organizations to maximize growth & partnership opportunities.
- Work with VP of Sales to define targets and strategic objectives for partnership growth goals. Partner with internal Maven teams (product, marketing) to identify and drive growth opportunities for partners.
- Drive sales efforts of partners to enterprise customers, and negotiate channel partner agreements.
- 5-7+ years of channel partner experience
- Proven track record in identifying, building and managing complex business partnerships that involve growing revenue and market share
- Proven track record of building, negotiating and closing deals by working across all levels at an organization and through different types of channel partners
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Thoughtful and organized collaborator, working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Must be willing to travel
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.