Sales Development Representative
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
Maven is looking for a Sales Development Representative to work with our Sales and Growth teams to prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and establish successful, long lasting relationships from the ground up. The Sales Development Representative should be a self starter, eager to move forward within the Maven organization and will be directly responsible for bringing in new sales business leads. As the front lines to the sales process, the Sales Development Representative is a key driver of growth for the company.
- Generate new business opportunities by finding and qualifying leads through cold phone calls, email, re-engaging existing contacts, research, and inbound leads from the website
- Work closely with Sales Directors to create meetings and accelerate deals. You will also be responsible in actively negotiating and closing small, medium deals.
- Partner with Growth team to analyze performance of campaigns and activity to optimize outreach efforts
- Become a Maven expert and be able to articulate our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
- Manage and track your pipeline using our best in class CRM tools and tech stack
- Grow Maven’s business through hard work and passion
- BA/BS Degree required
- Highly motivated with strong sales skills including over the phone and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong follow-up and project management skills
- Passion to learn and grow in a startup environment
- 1-3+ years sales experience. Experience in B2B technology sales a plus!
- Experience with sales tools & software, including: Microsoft and Google office suite, Salesforce
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!