Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
Maven is looking for a QA Engineer to join our product team. As a QA Engineer, you will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on assuring the quality of our users’ experience. You will be responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating, and executing activities related to the testing of systems and applications developed by our product team.
You should have experience working with multi-platform REST applications support both mobile and desktop environments. Experience with all three common front ends is preferred (web, IOS, and Android).
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for automation and being a force multiplier
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude
- Programming experience in C#, Java, Ruby or Python (or similar)
- Experience with selenium or similar test automation tools
- Experience with mobile device testing (We have android and iOS apps)
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar (or relevant) role
- Working on-site in our NYC Office (No remote candidates, please)
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Sponsored monthly book club
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family outing
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!