Maven is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our product team.
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
You would join a tightly-knit group that values user-centered design and is building a product that is the result of the cooperation between our product, design, and development teams. We believe in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation.
- Real-world experience with frameworks like AngularJS/Angular, React, vue.js, ember etc.
- An insatiable curiosity for learning and optimizing your skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest and greatest frontend technologies, frameworks, and best-practices.
- Passionate about the opportunity to work at a company that is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare better for women.
- Experience with standard frontend tooling and preprocessors such as webpack/SASS/npm/yarn.
- Can work with REST APIs to create data-driven single-page applications.
- The ability to take a project and run with it – you’re a self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaging and thrives in an environment of empowerment.
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals and how to apply excellent user experience across devices and screen sizes.
- Comfortable working on large-scale apps and services.
- Familiarity with the full web stack and engineering best practices.
- An understanding and appreciation for the importance of accessibility.
- A solid knowledge of software design patterns and system architecture.
- Familiarity with unit testing.
Bonus points for...
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Sponsored monthly book club
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family outing
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!