Marketing Project Manager
Maven is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team and provide operational and tactical support to manage our workflow amongst key stakeholders and the creative team. The marketing team is the brand backbone here at Maven, and this person will play a critical, cross-functional role to identify, prioritize, and assign marketing projects and deadlines.
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
- Identify and prioritize key marketing initiatives across the organization and create project briefing to fully inform and drive progress.
- Work with creative team to craft and execute communication strategy across audiences, platforms, and channels.
- Proactively work with stakeholders to understand needs on sales, accounts, and product to ensure enablement, engagement, and growth initiatives are met.
- Operate email marketing management and social platforms.
- Assist with content management for Maven’s library of articles and posts.
- Seek to identify and improve operational structures around content management, email marketing initiatives, and social media.
- 3+ years experience in marketing / project management role
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking ability
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch with strong organizational skills
- Comfortable receiving and synthesizing constructive feedback from various project stakeholders (sales team, creatives, clients, etc) and communicating direction outcomes as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively between stakeholders in a larger creative process
- Comfortable providing feedback to creative teams to reach best outcomes
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Competitive salary
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!