Talent Acquisition Partner
Founded in 2014, Maven is a fast-growing digital health company focused on bringing better access to women’s healthcare. Serving over 125,000 patients and working with some of the best U.S. companies, Maven provides the most progressive support for working families in fields like fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and children’s health—both to individuals and as a family benefit provided by employers. For too long, women’s healthcare has been designed and carried out with little say from women themselves. We’re here to end that and to shape a better system of care, directly informed by and tied to women’s unique needs. Starting now. Ready to join us?
Maven is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join its recruiting team. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play an important part in the success of our business helping it grow and scale, while vigorously protecting our culture and values. We’re looking for someone who loves to build teams, is passionate about our mission, versatile, and thrives in a changing and growing start-up culture.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with hiring managers to drive the full recruiting process, from job spec creation through to offer acceptance. This applies to technical and non-technical roles for our NYC-based office, and remote positions
- Strategically source candidates across a wide range of roles including sales, marketing, operations, finance, and technical
- Conduct high-volume phone screens and interviews with executive and non-executive candidates
- Support talent team to build qualified hiring pipelines for key functions (Care Coordinators, Product, Engineering, and more)
- Ensure every candidate has an amazing experience throughout the hiring process, from first contact through to start date
- Use strong judgement and problem solving skills to prioritize recruiting needs, different meetings, and projects
- Be an ambassador of the Maven brand and mission
- Be professional and courteous in all communications
- You are a natural relationship-builder and possess the ability to engage and connect with others quickly
- A strong desire to take on increasing amount of responsibilities and be challenged outside of your comfort zone
- A track record for exceeding expectations and returning strong results both personally and academically/professionally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills
- Flexible and able to juggle several tasks at once
- Proactive nature
- Can work independently but also excited to be in a collaborative team setting
- Tech savvy and knowledge of Google Suite (i.e. mail, calendar, drive)
- 1 - 2 years of recruiting and sourcing or client-facing experience preferred
- Some experience in a support role working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Free Maven appointments
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Team outings and weekly team lunches
- Quarterly friends & family drinks
- Annual offsite in the Adirondacks!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!